Rayong - the vibrant provincial capital
In the province's capital with the same name as the province you will find large shopping malls with lots of shops, restaurants, cinemas and much more.
Here is an unrivaled range of restaurants, ranging from international cousine to local eateries along the roads. In Rayong city you will find Bangkok International Hospital which provides you with fast, efficient and affordable healthcare. You will find a number of driving ranges and a nine-hole course in town.
SERVICE AND FACILITIES IN RAYONG
- All major banks
- A great number of local markets
- Travel agencies with national and international offers
- Several busstations for trips to Bangkok, Pattaya and other parts of Thailand
- Nice Thai and Western restaurants, including McDonalds
- Cozy cafes, bars and trendy nightclubs
- Several large furniture stores such as Index and S.B Furniture
- Tesco Lotus, BigC supermarkets with groceries, clothes, electronics, furniture and everything else you need for the home.
- International hospital with multilingual staff. - Bangkok Rayong Hospital
- Two large shopping centers with several floors with many shops, restaurants, cinemas.